[simpits-tech] To Marv - Status and the I/ITSEC Show

Steve Wilson mafsix at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 15 16:12:49 PST 2003

Re: [simpits-tech] To Marv - Status and the I/ITSEC ShowGreat news that the stick base is so good.  Can you at least give us an idea of the price range +/- a couple hundred and a realistic idea as to when?   "We've already heard going to be expensive."  Not to ding ya, Marv, I'm really going to be happy with the base, but c'mon, you've had the sucker up to final spec for over six months now.  I'm getting close to construction on my (I swear) last cockpit attempt, and to be perfectly frank, with the possibility of this base, the pit is going to be built around it.  I'm trying to figure out my options....

Steve