[simpits-tech] Attn: mike williams

Da Shizznit shizznit at ihug.com.au
Mon Dec 15 13:44:01 PST 2003

G'day Mate,

Sorry I have to contact you here... lost your email address + all of the essential info to get myself back into viperpit.org forum to post a reply.

Because I have been on holiday since last week. Things got really busy here with the cockpit project. During the day will be massive clean up to prepare the space for the cockpit's return into my room from my mate's garage (when its build)
During the night will be spend on refining and further develop my cockpit before I commit to the slaughtering of trees for my cockpit :)

I made a little 1:10 scale model to realise what I need to do. Once I can manage to get back onto the forum I will show them there.

Basically I cant remember what my username and password were for that forum! How embarrassing, you can tell I am not visiting there enough...

Please contact me on discrete, al at shizznit.com

Cheers,

Al
Sydney, Oz