[simpits-tech] New EICAS

Sean Galbraith sean.g at paradise.net.nz
Sun Dec 14 22:21:06 PST 2003

Hi team...

Anyone looking for a *good* EICAS?  Simulation Hardware have just released
their B763 EICAS and it's a goodie IMOHO

I was lucky enough to be invited to test the EICAS, and I was blown away
with the thing!  First off it ran straight out of the box, as advertised,
and secondly I didn't need the latest from Intel to run it.  The system
requirements are quite modest, which brings costs down, and in fact I had
it running quite happily on a system quite a bit below their posted minimum.

Check out their website at:
http://www.simhardware.co.nz/

Now I just have to work out how to shoe-horn an EICAS into the A-4 pit!!

SeanG