[simpits-tech] This is annoying

Bubba mysticz28 at swbell.net
Wed Dec 10 16:46:30 PST 2003

What would you think if Microsoft started complaining about how non-game
magazines (Private Pilot, etc.) refused to review MSFS, and then started
asking the people that fly the thing to start writing letters to editors
saying they want it reviewed? To me it seems that would be the
responsibility of the person making the money off the thing, not the people
spending money on it, no?

No, MS isn't doing this, but a certain Sogay, I mean Segway riding
individual is. Sorry, but I have a very hard time finding any sympathy for
someone that obviously doesn't have a cash flow problem complaining about
lack of reviews for his software that is evidently making him way more money
than I will be in the forseeable future.

I'd be happy to write all the letters he wants, for $50 a shot and a copy of
the software ;)

Ok, I'll stop bitching and go back to my hole now.
--
Steve
mysticz28 at swbell.net