[simpits-tech] Cockpit Builders Needs from G2Interactive

Jean-Yves SURFIN' surfer.man at wanadoo.fr
Thu Dec 4 21:35:59 PST 2003

Copy of my mail to Stang

Hello
This is Surfin’ from Simpits Group
www.simpits.org
It’s free and very interesting, people are very serious and cool.
-> Would you like to join us and see who we are, what we need,  and
drop to us some post.. J
It will be very kind

Some needs :
A)  Separate and stand alone software for programming and setting up and
be compliant with Falcon OIR  and theses four major standards :
           . EPIC card
           . Realsimulator hardware
           . Eagle 9  Sharing Memory F4 Glass
           . KE72 keyboard  encoder

So, the user choose his right one and select options with his hardware,

        .  Checkable options in Falcon4 setup menu or (stand alone
interface software) like :
            EPIC datas handling mode              on / off
            MFD  on separate video screens :  on / off
            RWR on separate video screens :  on / off
            DED  on separate video screens :  on / off
            HUD  on separate  video screen     on / off

Artificial Horizon  on separate video screen  on / off
            Machmeter on separate video screen      on / off
            Altimeter on separate video screen   on / off
            HSI on separate video screen   on / off
By the way,   Step motor modified gauges capability will be great  for
these gauges too     Artificial Horizon ,   Machmeter,    Altimeter,
VVI,    HSI      !!

         .  Multi Caution Panel Lights handling
         .  ANALOGIC Gauges (RPM,  Hydrazine,
) handling compliant

         .  Lights and Switches user friendly programming mode
         .  The complete  listing of Hex events..
         .  Falcon External views on Multi screen monitor compliant
(for a better situation awareness)
 	.  Differential break (as Realsimulator rudder does)
   .  Anti G  outputs events
   .  Several colour of smoke and better rendering of smoke (great with
aerobatics airshow !!)

            And to continue a full support  with Cockpits Builders
Community
.

Thanks to you and G2I
Jean-Yves