[simpits-tech] Hacking a CH Products USB Yoke

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 23 Aug 2003 17:24:06 -0400

If it is wired as a voltage divider (all 3 wires connected), then it doesnąt
matter (the lower impedance just draws more current).

If it connects to a PC Gameport, then it does matter.