[simpits-tech] OT: Virus?

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 23 Aug 2003 10:22:07 -0700 (PDT)

Brian, the Sobig virus sticks email addresses from other folks address
books into the "from" field.  The messages you're getting are from Sobig
setting an invalid To: address and your email address as the "from"
address.  You wouldn't beleive the pile of crap that's building up in the
simpits-tech admin email box right now.  F'ing microsoft.

g.