[simpits-tech] NEWS!

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 10:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

I know that some of you have nothing more to do than to cruise the net all
day, right?  Well put that time to good use!  Be a Simpits Reporter!  If
you spot something that you think would be of interest to the Simpits
visitors, write it up and send it to me!

Send your news brief to geneb@deltasoft.com with the topic "simnews -
<topic>" where <topic> is the headline you'd like to see used.

If there is a link included, just put [link] in front of the address like
this: [link]http://www.simpits.org and I'll translate it to the proper
HTML when I post the article.

Indicate in the email whether or not you'd like your email address to be
attched with a mailto: link in the author tag in the article.

Thanks all!

g.