[simpits-tech] FOR SALE: Aimsworth F-16 Viper 1 Cockpit, Very Nice Commercially-Built SimPit

Justin Messenger simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 22:08:47 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1731402637-1061269727=:5859

Is it really you??? Bob is alive!!

It's good to hear from you again, it's not the same here without your humor :)

To bad you have to get rid of another pit! Seems to be a bad habit of yours...

Has it really been 3 years since the Machpit? Man time flys!!!!

Justin

Greetings SimPitters-

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Bob "Groucho" Marks. A few of you
old-timers may recognize the name, as I was one of the Old Ones that founded
this here group. Love what you've done to the place! In fact, I saw to my
joy that I'm still listed as a member...even though I stopped the MachPit
project 3 years ago!

--0-1731402637-1061269727=:5859

<DIV>Is it really you??? Bob is alive!!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>It's good to hear from you again, it's not the same here without your humor :)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>To bad you have to get rid of another pit! Seems to be a bad habit of yours...</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Has it really been 3 years since the Machpit? Man time flys!!!!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Justin</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Greetings SimPitters-<BR><BR>Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Bob "Groucho" Marks. A few of you<BR>old-timers may recognize the name, as I was one of the Old Ones that founded<BR>this here group. Love what you've done to the place! In fact, I saw to my<BR>joy that I'm still listed as a member...even though I stopped the MachPit<BR>project 3 years ago!<BR></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-1731402637-1061269727=:5859--