[simpits-tech] Tech Help Needed: Aircraft Power

Rod Dale simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 13:43:45 +1000

Roy,
I agree with Darren - look up the wiring diagrams and manually trip the
circuit breakers. That's one of the reasons they are manually "tripable" so
you can isolate systems from the power busses. And keep the "amateurs" away
from the electrics :-)
Rod