[simpits-tech] gene: master caution panel / virginity

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 07:07:41 -0700 (PDT)

That was written prior the discovery that she was a common street tramp.
I mean if she'll fold for a member of N'Sync, she'll do anyone, right?
(Roy!  Here's your chance!  Call her!)  *runs*

g.