[simpits-tech] Rack mount Computer System

Joseph Fagner simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 10 Aug 2003 15:18:38 -0500

Did you price this stuff?  Looks pretty promising for us
non-welding-educated folks.

jay

-----Original Message-----
From: simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org [mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org]
On Behalf Of Chris Brace
Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2003 2:26 PM
To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: RE: [simpits-tech] Rack mount Computer System

For quite some time I've wanted to get aluminium welded for various
small parts for my 'pit projects but without finding a good solution. I
did a bunch of research and found this stuff called techo-weld
(http://www.techno-weld.com/). Looks and sounds pretty straight forward
and even easy for the hobbiest to do on a modest budget.
Anyone using this stuff? Comment appreciated.

Cheers
Chris