[simpits-tech] Rack mount Computer System

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 09 Aug 2003 18:32:22 -0400

Yeah, I am about ready to buy a welder.  I can get the aluminum easy enough
($1 per pound).

I want to weld up a tub frame and then skin it.  Should be very light and
very strong.  The bloody canopy weighs 200 lbs.  I expect the cockpit
without avionics will weigh in at about 200 to 250 lbs.  Oh, and it would be
modular so I can transport it in and out of rooms.

Marv