[simpits-tech] Vacation Time (was: Ads on simpits.org?)

Bubba simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 3 Aug 2003 23:44:23 -0500

Brian Sikkema wrote:
> Alright, you win, Steve. Sorry guys, I'm gonna be gone for the next
> several
> months. It appears I'm going to need to check myself into the nearest
> mental institution for a while. My nerves simply couldn't cope with
> this particular onslaught. If you need me, I'll be in the padded room
> with one of those
> wonderful little jackets on. Maybe a faceguard, too, that would be
> cool.
> Ooh, ooh, and maybe they'll be nice and tie me up to one of those
> dolly
> carts, too. I figure if you're going to be insane, be REALLY insane.
> Not
> that I have much choice, though. This pretty much guarantees I'll be
> REALLY
> insane. In 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...
>

> *SNAP*
>

> King Slartibartfast XVII, Ruler of Gradgtes V, Commander of the
> Starfleet of
> Leftar Solus, and Dictator-For-Life of Ward 3, Pine Rest Mental
> Institution.
> AKA Brian

Damn I'm good. Didn't even have to mention Rush Limbaugh playing the
accordion wearing nothing but a rubber chicken on his withered, prunelike
manliness.
--
Steve
mysticz28@swbell.net