[simpits-tech] Back!

John P. Miguez simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 2 Aug 2003 11:47:14 -0500

Erwin, I am sorry you didn't get to finish.

I remmember my "boom ride"  Mine was really cool because we had an overcast
ceiling from about 5000 feet to 10,000.  I remember sucking the stick back
going through the clouds and breaking out into this brilliant sunlight and
white clouds.  I watched the clouds receed in the mirrors.  It really gave
you the feeling of how fast you were climbing.

Supersonic is best experienced on the deck.  Not many places where you can
do that today.  I got to do it at a Red Flag excerise over the Nevada
desert.  Blowing a rooster tail and blowing out jack rabbit ear drums at 1.2
mach.  That was a hoot.

LOL

John