[simpits-tech] F-16 4-Way ICP Switch (The Real Deal)

simpits-tech@simpits.org simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 17:14:30 +0000

Hi Marv:

Can you share the actual Otto part number??  Just want to confirm it's
mechanically going to fit in the actual ICP panels we have.  As incentive to
get the info, if it is compatible you can put me down for 10 ;-)

Cheers,

Mark.