[simpits-tech] ACCIS

Stuart Whelan simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 17:09:23 +1200

Hi Justin,

To answer your original question we are planning on shipping our first
products on June 1st.

We are actually moving away from selling just ACCIS modules, we now plan
on offering a ranger of completed radio units for 767's, 757's and
747's.

Our aim is to ship a radio that you can just slot into a pit (or sit on
the desktop), plug it into the serial port and away you go.

Our emphasis is on realistic panels, realistic and reliable operation
and easy of setup.

While we will still be offering the module themselves, we have not
worked out the price tag.

Hope this sheds a little more light,

With your permission I will make a note to contact you again once I have
some more information.

Cheers,
Stuart Whelan
Simulation Hardware LTD