[simpits-tech] ATI Radeon 9000 Pro

Ed Henderson simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 00:13:41 -0400

Anybody have one?  I did a little research and bought one, money was an
issue and it fit the bill.  The frame rate is fine running full screen
on the primary monitor and the instrument panel on the secondary
monitor, but I am not really happy with the resolution (3D) of the video
card...  I think it should be smoother.  My voodoo 5 5500 with 2xFSAA
gives me a better picture I think.  Just wondering if anybody has one
and they could pass along any settings I should be using either in
FS2002 of settings for the video card.

I gotta be missing something....

Asus P4B
Celeron 2Ghz
Ati Radeon 9000 Pro
384 Mb Ram
19" KDS Monitor
17" Mag 720V2 Monitor

Running FS2002 at 1024 X 768 32bit on both monitors.

Thanks!
Ed

--