[simpits-tech] the project so far,???!!1

Justin Messenger simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 06:41:03 -0700 (PDT)

Sounds like a neat project! to bad you had to cut down
the frame, but you gotta do what you gotta do. You
have any pictures?

Is the owner of air salvage international Don Simpson,
there from England?

Someday we are going to have a FS fly-in with all of
these pits.

Justin

------------------------------------
hi everyone,im steve diamond from the uk,and am
building a 737 ng
simulator,using four pcs at present,(one more to be
added soon)
project magenta,pfd,nd,eicas,cdu,mcp,flight deck
soulutions mip,mcp,ect,and a
retired 737 from air salvage international,
software ect all running in myh spare room on a boeing
cockpit size
frame,(nearly right!!?)
have cut the flight deck down as it cam to the drive
12 feet long,10feet wide
and 11 feet high,(got reported to the council??!!!)
so to the point of my message,need help over the next
few months with the
little rockers(phidgets)have bought visual basic and
am busy learning,but
would like a pointer as i come to buying ect,
cheers steve,