[simpits-tech] Get a load of this!

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 06:02:59 -0400

Retaining the text that the previous author had written when you reply.  For
instance, your original question has been included below as a "quote".

I should add that technically, to quote someone in writing, you would use
quotation marks and embed their text into your text.  For example, "It all
depends on what the definition of is, is."  That is a quote, but for email
it is easier to use the mechanism that is built into the email program.

Marv