AW: [simpits-tech] backlit panels part 2

Ido Dekkers simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 09:12:31 +0300

Erwin has the best explanation on his site :
http://www.eagle9.nl/redir2.asp?lokatie=/main/Documentation/Edgelit%20Panels/default.asp

Ido

             F16
             <f16@xflight.de>
             simpits-tech-admi         "'simpits-tech@simpits.org'"
             n@simpits.org             <simpits-tech@simpits.org>
                                                                        cc

             04/13/2003 07:58                                      Subject
             PM                        AW: [simpits-tech] backlit panels
                                       part 2

             Please respond to
             simpits-tech@simp
                  its.org

Hello Ido,

what do you mean with cat V panel? I hope I can help you but I am not sure
what panel you are mean (Sorry, it's my bad english ;-)

Martin "Pegasus"