[simpits-tech] Cash question

Chris Brace simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 18:11:17 +1200

Justin,
Don’t know about the exchange rates but the programming is a snap.
If your going to use VB then grab the blank project from my site
(www.chrisb.co.nz).
Its setup to do all to comms to FS (via FSUIPC) and also ready for
phidgets.
If you can code just a little  bit then this will pretty much get you up
and started.

Cheers
Chris.

-----Original Message-----
From: simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org
[mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org] On Behalf Of Justin Messenger
Sent: Monday, 14 April 2003 3:27 p.m.
To: Simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: [simpits-tech] Cash question

I was looking at the phidgets website and am wondering
what is the current US/Canadian dollar exchange rate?
If I do go the Phidgets route you guys will have to
help me with the programing. My programing experince
is limited to KE-72's, that doesn't count for much :)
Justin

page.  Thanks!

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.