[simpits-tech] Help needed

Jim S simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 20:38:52 +0200

Looks like standard XLR type of connector. Extensively used
in the audio studio industry. Most electronics suppliers will
have them. the come in various versions; line-plug, line-socket,
chassis male and female with various pin numbers.

Check your nearest electronics store or do a search for "XLR connector".
You will get thousands of hits. You should be able to find an
industry-standard pin usage for mic and phones.

Jim.