[simpits-tech] Help needed

Brian Sikkema simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 16:13:24 +0000

Hey guys,

The other day I got an email from a guy who's looking into my headset boxes.
It turns out he's a simpitter, though not on this group. Check out his pit:
http://www.me.mtu.edu/~bjsikkem/WTF/cockpit.jpg

Anyway, it turns out he's got a different style of plug, its not GA, its not
military, and now that I've got pics, I've got no idea WHAT the hell it is.
http://www.me.mtu.edu/~bjsikkem/WTF/Image001.jpg
http://www.me.mtu.edu/~bjsikkem/WTF/Image003.jpg
http://www.me.mtu.edu/~bjsikkem/WTF/Image005.jpg

Does anyone have any more information on this headset? He said he'd be
interested in letting me convert this headset over to GA plugs (at least
that's how I understood it), and I'd be willing to give it a shot, but I
have no idea what I'm dealing with here, I've never seen anything like it
before. So anyway, any information greatly appreciated!

Brian