[simpits-tech] backlit panels part 2

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 08:36:42 -0400

I can do it later tonight.  The back light plate and the lamps are molded
together on the ones I have.  There is a mini coax style connector on the
back that is used to drive the lamps.

All you see on the back is painted dashed lines with white dots where the
bulbs are impregnated into the plastic panel.  You can't see the bulbs.
They are buried in the plastic.

Marv