[simpits-tech] an open question please?

simpits-tech@simpits.org simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 23:27:33 EDT

--part1_137.1de6c986.2bc79025_boundary

Hi all,

I would be most grateful, if anyone could supply me information on refueling
(as in what the station looks like) methods and methodologies or if there are
any decent refueling packages as add ons out there? The reason for the
question is I want to make a separate stars/sentry system inclusive of
in-flight refueling which would act independent but dependent within the game
am I making sense?

--part1_137.1de6c986.2bc79025_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hi all,<BR>
<BR>
I would be most grateful, if anyone could supply me information on refueling=
 (as in what the station looks like) methods and methodologies or if there a=
re any decent refueling packages as add ons out there? The reason for the qu=
estion is I want to make a separate stars/sentry system inclusive of in-flig=
ht refueling which would act independent but dependent within the game am I=20=
making sense? </FONT></HTML>

--part1_137.1de6c986.2bc79025_boundary--