[simpits-tech] FW: B737 Landing Gear Lever

Sittisudjatum, Sukit simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 08:48:06 +0700

I was stiing in a co-pilot seat of the B734 sim 4-5 years ago.  As far as I can remember, we need to pull the lever(1/2" distance, I presumed) to unlock mechanisam, then move it up from "gear down" to "gear up" position (after a man who sit on my left said "positive rate of climb, gear up").  Then I watched the gear indicator lights to turn from all green to either 'off position" or something I can't remember ... which showed that all gears were completely retracted in their bays.  Finally, pull the lever again to set it on "Off" position in the mid position.

Not 100% sure, but hope this helps.

Sukit Sittisudjatum
Bangkok, Thailand

-----Original Message-----
From: Stig Joergensen [mailto:stig.joergensen@clearsky.dk]
Sent: 10 April 2003 8:36 AM
To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: RE: [simpits-tech] FW: B737 Landing Gear Lever

With out being 100% sure i would guess there is a lock on all 3 stages
so you cant move it from up till down in one go - to avoid accidents
when moving it to the off position...

but tomorrow i can check with some of my 747 manuals - to tiered right
now - had a 21 hours working day...... and im off to bed

/Stig