[simpits-tech] Racisim, and leaving the forum.

Ed Henderson simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 04 Apr 2003 15:13:22 -0500

Ok...  My computer has been down a couple of days and I just got to
check my email...  whew!

Gene you do a great job moderating and it is greatly appreciated (at
least by me).

If it were not for the motivation that this forum provides my wife's VW
Bug would be in the garage where it belongs and she would probably be
nicer to me. (read:  I'm working on my simulator project and it 'aint
going to hurt you to wash the car once a week!)  I feel that I have
access to experts, friends, and others that will tell me what their
opinion is whether I like it or not, for information it would be
otherwise impossible for me to get.

When asked, or a question is posted that I can answer or help get an
answer, I will...  if I have resources that can help any member of this
forum I will help...  otherwise I sit back and enjoy.  If I do not like
a particular post or thread for some reason then I delete it and pay it
little attention.  Before I post a message, particularly an O/T message
I first ask myself...  "self, is this going to offend anyone"?  and when
my wife answers "yes" I don't send it.

I personally don't care where you come from, where you live, what your
income level is, what age you are, or what language you speak.  We all
speak the most important languages to us: Computer and Simulator.  I am
not racist or prejudiced but I have my own beliefs and I will stand and
defend those beliefs.  If I worked for someone that I did not believe
in, or for a reason I did not believe in then I do not belong.  We all
need a little humor in our lives and sometimes it my be at your expense,
it may be at mine...  I accept that... it keeps me humble...

<Remove Soapbox>

I will continue to be a member of this fine forum until Gene kicks me
off, I don't care what anybody says.  I look forward to the day that
this becomes so large that we can have a Simpits convention someplace
like Orlando and have a few beers.

<Group Hug>

Ed