[simpits-tech] Racisim, and leaving the forum.

Joseph Fagner simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 01:02:26 -0600

Remember folks, there's nothing wrong with posting off topic comments or
topics other than has to do with simpitting.  You just need to do it in the
Chat group.  We have had some topics of discussion (in the chat group) that
raised the ire of some folks and that's OK, that's what that group is for
(and in actuality, you don't get that many emails).  But Gene made a good
point, it is his sand box and we play by his rules.  I, for one, feel Gene
lets things go to until they peter themselves out, but he did need to step
in before this got even worse.  Also remember, everyone's email is attached
to messages and you can also take debates like these to private discussion.

Don't stop moderating Gene, someone said it before:  You ARE simpits.org and
I, too, would be floundering without this group.

Jay