[simpits-tech] Racisim, and leaving the forum.

Rod Dale simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 11:47:25 +1000

> >If anyone around here thinks they can do a better job of moderating this
> >list and running simpits, they're welcome to it.

Gene, I for one appreciate your efforts and the amount of time you spend to
keep Simpits running to it's current high standard. It's the only list I
subscribe to and I get a great deal of enjoyment as well as valuable info
from here.

This particular OT has been going on for a while now and should have been
nipped in the bud earlier.
We also need to watch our language - I imagine our popularity could attract
younger simpitters.

We all have our own opinions in those areas and there are other forums for
expressing them - but not on Simpits !!!

Keep up the high standard we have all learned to appreciate.

Rod
F-111 owner/builder