[simpits-tech] Laugh, it's funny! (Pt. II)

Chris Crowley simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 05:45:07 -0500

Take your claptrap to another forum.

-----Original Message-----
From: simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org
[mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org]On Behalf Of Jonas Frazier
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 4:15 PM
To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: RE: [simpits-tech] Laugh, it's funny! (Pt. II)

What about Stalin and his regime? he killed more people than the nazis did.
I don't see any one critisizing him. He put to death many of his own forces
for fear that they would desert. What about our actions, both present and
future? the internment of the Japanese, the slaughter of the native
americans, the "necessary evil" (as Thomas Jefferson put it) of slavery? Or
how about the fact that the U.S leaders tell the world what to do, and shove
their noses into other people's business. Is that not tyrany, oppression, or
being a dictatorship? I don't think that the U.S. has any room to be
critisizing other nations. But don't get me wrong, I still have a love for
the U.S. and would die for it for the right reasons.
I may be serving in the U.S. Military, but I think that this whole damn war
is a bunch of shit, and the way that the Commander In Chief and his thugs
handled it, wasn't good. But I of course have to smile and say "I support
the president, and this war". If not, i'd be suffering the consequenses of
the UCMJ.
Just my thoughts.
Jonas