[simpits-tech] To Sean - Projector Idea

Brian Sikkema simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 01 Apr 2003 17:08:57 +0000

Hey Sean,

I was just putzing around trying to find information on DIY projector
solutions, and I saw a thread in a message board talking about a very good
idea for generating light - Ultra Bright White LEDS! They're kinda pricey
(compared to other LEDS, not compared to lamps, though!), but when clustered
they should provide plenty of light, and run a ton cooler, allowing a much
quieter projector! So I figured if you hadn't considered it already, you
might want to.

Brian