[simpits-tech] Re: Simpits-tech digest, Vol 1 #455 - 5 msgs

simpits-tech@simpits.org simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 21:43:03 EDT

In a message dated 9/29/02 4:49:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
simpits-tech-request@simpits.org writes:

<< I already have an inside track.  It just so happens that my wife is a
 Spaniard born and raised in none other than Madrid, where the rudder
 pedals are made.  She loves to go any chance she gets and for any reason
 but I haven't particularly wanted to go (I don't get paid time off so if
 I don't work, I don't get paid and have to make it up in other months).
 She, however, has been begging me to go, and I can use this angle to
 procure by booty. >>

The math is faulty here......
$1300 for pedals
$how many thousands for a trip to Madrid??

JL