[simpits-tech] F-16 Glaresheild measurments?

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 18:58:52 -0400

Okay.  I need to do some work on mine first.  It is warped and I need to
make some wooden supports and clamp it together to get it right.  Let me see
if I can't get that done this week and I'll shoot you some basic
measurements as best I can.