[simpits-tech] RE: Spare Change being saved

Bob Phillips simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 09:04:29 -0500

 We could call it our "approach" segment.

Naa!!! Be like governments, tell the "big lie" long enough and it becomes
the truth.  I have found that auto repair bills confuse swmbo, and that new
petals can refer to things like a broke clutch.  She relates to that. And
she knows how parts places and auto dealers charge too much anyway and will
buy that mis-truth in a heartbeat.  Having a local transmission place called
Cougar's has been a godsend, but I sure could use one called Nvidia or maybe
ATI.

Bob