[simpits-tech] new cockpit pics

Wombat simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 00:40:13 +1000

Thanks Michi,

>>AFAIK, wombat and joe bosnjak are the same person :))

You may be wondering what I have been up to for past six months?
Well not much just work and study.

My health is good and the passion for the f-16 project is still
stong.

I have uploaded three pics which show the F-16 right side plastic
wall cover. My quest for real parts is ongoing as this is the best
way to build a replica cockpit. Eventualy I hope to clean up the
CAD drawing but I have realised this will take longer than I
expected.

Regards,
       Joe