[simpits-tech] new cockpit pics

Sean Galbraith simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 15:17:41 +1200

At 02:25 AM 9/27/02 +0100, you wrote:
>On Thu, 26 Sep 2002, Mike Williams wrote:
>
> > havnt posted in a while, still lurking everyday, some new pictures up of my
> > version 3 cockpit, there are pictures of version 1 on the ftp I think
> labled
> > unknown, anyway got one side done, center section 3/4 done, using Wombats
> > plans as a base, alum riveted skin, still need to wetsand the clear coat
> > over the decals. look at it here, and get a 250k zip here.
> >

>Looking good, Brian - and a question for you. How did you do the graphics
>on the fuselage? (Rescue etc).  I never did find an acceptable method.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Roy.

I'm using computer cut vinyl on my A-4 pit.  I got the graphics drawn up
full size in Adobe Illustrator, took them to my friendly local signwriter
he scaled them, and cut them..  They are a snap to apply, just peel the
backing off and voila!

Total cost for all the graphics on the A-4... NZD$75.... thats about USD$35.

Sean.