[simpits-tech] New black box...

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 15:50:00 -0700 (PDT)

I recently got a PC Aviator catalog in conjunction with a recent issue of
PC Aviator Magazine.  (PCA purchased MicroWings and their subscriber base)

In the catalog there is a neat little device called the "AudioPilot
Aviation Headset Adaptor".  It will allow you to use a standard aviation
headset with your regular pc sound card.  They're charging $34.95 for it
and I'm going to be ordering one soon.  I don't know how well they work or
what they require beyond the headset.

At $35, you really can't beat this for a cockpit audio system if you've
got a real headset.

enjoy!

g.