[simpits-tech] RE: Falcon4 Weird thing

Ido Dekkers simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 08:46:18 +0300

The original falcon team made a lot of these, you can see different names,
pictures and you can even fly in some way at mach 10 or something like that
,
I just can recall the link that shows how to do that.

If I remember correctly most of these were removed by all the new patches.

Ido

             Steve Wilson
             <mafsix@attbi.c
             Sent by:                 <simpits-tech@simpits.org>
             simpits-tech-ad                                            cc
             min@simpits.org
                                                                       bcc

             09/26/2002                                            Subject
             06:12 AM                 [simpits-tech] RE: Falcon4 Weird
                                      thing

             Please respond
             to simpits-tech

Nope - not a virus.  If you take an image browser like ACDSee32 and
wonder through the Falcon image files, you'll find the baby pix.  I'm
not sure what the trigger is, but it's very likely something to do
with the kid's birthday.  I'll wager if you search through Google
long enough you might unearth the actual legend.  Nevertheless,
nothing to worry about.  Just curious, tho - what iteration of F4
were you running at the time?  Out-of-the-box, just patched to
1.08US, Realism Group or SuperPak?

Steve