[simpits-tech] Switching com1 for com2 in FS2K2 - any cfg command?

Lee, David simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 12:46:21 -0400

I have a modest home cockpit of a generic GA type and recently made an intercom panel. Most of the commands are easily assigned via the cfg file but I've yet to find a way to toggle Com1 and Com2. I was beginning to think it was impossible except Peter Dowson's latest FSUPIC allows you to program a button to "select com1 transmit" (or something to that effect. That's exactly what I need but I need it as a keypress, not a button. Putting that command in the cfg file with a key assignment didn't seem to do anything. Any advice?
David Lee