[simpits-tech] Site update...

Chris Brace simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 14:52:47 +1200 (NZST)

I was on the Flanker 2 Beta team for a while, and we talked and requested
exactly this alot. Ive since move onto other stuff and lost contact with it.
LOMAC has sparked interest for me again though, it looks fantastic with a good
mix of the technically correct vs. immersion factor. Once can hope that they
do infact make external 'pit driving something that is possible. The thought
would be truely amazing!

Chris.