[simpits-tech] Droooooooooooooooooooooooool !

paul needham simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 08:27:44 +0000

<DIV>Yes you can drool I was there !</DIV>
<DIV>In fact if you look in the Flypast Magazine that covered the event you will see a grey haired duffer looking in the Jaguar cockpit.....that was me !</DIV>
<DIV>The event is over 2 days and there is a AeroJumble on the Saturday in a adjacent field also worth a look at , makes a good day out.</DIV>
<DIV>Roy if you went there the Museum have a JetProvost blind flying trainer (with motion !) being restored in one of the hangers ( I do have some pictures of this)&nbsp;and they also have a ex-RAF Phantom simulator which they can power up but the hydrolics are not connected.</DIV>