[simpits-tech] The Alliance Air Show

Justin Messenger simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 10:10:56 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1852853230-1031418656=:88174

I might make it for Saturday, I'm not sure. I know I sure had a blast there last year. I can't believe it's already been that long. Anyone know if Mark Russell will be back with the F-8 Crusader? I always enjoy talking to him.

Joab, take Chris's offer, not because the ticket is free but because you will get VENDOR PARKING. The easy parking makes it worth it's weight in gold!

Hey, what about Paul, will he be there this time?

Justin

www.phantom.highspeedzone.com

------------------------------------

And I must add that I will be there with my F-111F, F-111D and all of the
ejection seats. I have missed taking the collection to the show for the last
THREE years due to running around the world making real sims. I miss the fun
of displaying there, so if any of you are in town please come by and see me.
And Joab, if you want to help us out you can get in free and be part of the
show too.
Let me know

Chris Woodul

--0-1852853230-1031418656=:88174

<P>I might make it for Saturday, I'm not sure. I know I sure had a blast there last year. I can't believe it's already been that long. Anyone know if Mark Russell will be back with the F-8 Crusader? I always enjoy talking to him. </P>
<P>Joab, take Chris's offer, not&nbsp;because the ticket is free&nbsp;but because you will get VENDOR PARKING. The easy parking makes it worth it's weight in gold!</P>
<P>Hey, what about Paul, will he be there this time?</P>
<P>Justin </P>
<P><A href="http://www.phantom.highspeedzone.com">www.phantom.highspeedzone.com</A></P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
--0-1852853230-1031418656=:88174--