[simpits-tech] to MICHI

Michi Hirczy simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 17:17:20 +0200

Hi Jim,

JK> Michi,
JK> It sounds like you are going to have a fun day at the AFB.   I get to go to
JK> Hill AFB today.  It's fun watching things land.
JK> I didn't know you guys
JK> flew Draken's.
yeah.. it's just a sad fact, that Austria hasn't a lot of them, and
that they're getting old. that's why our government decided to buy new
Eurofighter Typhoon, but the political situation in Austria is
horrible, at first, we wanted to get 24, now wer're down to 18, and I
don't even think, that these 18 will make it due to polemic paroles of
the opposition parties :((.

JK> A group of friends here have one of them in their
JK> hanger.  Whenever they take it out for a ride its pretty impressive.  It
JK> took them several years to fully restore it and to get it painted in it's
JK> original colors and placards.  It's VERY cool.

yeah, I like the look and sound of it :)

greetings
michi

 The Multipit
www.f16simulator.net