[simpits-tech] Marv: driving DBQ gauges??

Chris Brace simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 05 Sep 2002 17:20:56 +1200 (NZST)

Gene, (and all)
 I have already got a servo driven gauges working via a phidget servo board.
Got it working about a week ago. For now, it does N1RPM, and Airspeed.

 Ive have a couple of 4 port boards for about 2 months now, as well as a
prototype 8x7seg LED and a phidget rotary encoder.

 I have the LED working perfectly tuning the COM1 radio in FS2002, via the
encoder. I'll be updating my new website in a couple of days (www.chrisb.co.nz)
with pictures and video of it in action.
I coded in VB6 (sp4) and I agree that the code is quite simple to get going.
 Anyone interested check out my website in a day or two.

Chris.