[simpits-tech] Marv: driving DBQ gauges??

simpits-tech@simpits.org simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 04 Sep 2002 17:31:52 +0000

Thanks, Gene.  As I said, I did see the reference to
phidgets in the original announcement.  I've evaluated
phidgets before so I know roughly how they work.

We're using EPIC, not phidgets.  What I'm interested in
is whether these gauges are going to work integrated
with EPIC.

Cheers,

Mark.