[simpits-tech] St. Marv's Instrument pic...

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 17:42:52 -0700 (PDT)

http://www.f15sim.com/images/new_gauges.jpg

Pick out the 2 real ones.  1 may be easier than the other.

The image is 655K, so be warned.

BTW, the only dimensional difference between the 2 milspec instruments I
already had and the 6 new units from St. Marv is an additional 1/4" or so
in length on the new units.  They're otherwise identical in every way
except the body finish.  (St. Marv's is better)  They fit into the F-15C
panel clamps with the same amount of precise fit as the real ones.

I need to build a wiring harness and then I'll give the list a functional
review.  I expect it their operation to be nothing less than spectacular.
:)

g.