[simpits-tech] St. Marv of Avionica...

Stig Joergensen simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 19:39:41 +0200

<huge grin>

Don't make fun of our spelling... im sure that my english is much better
than your danish - in fact let make a little competition here...

Write one sentence in danish (that will make sense, that is) - and you
have won

</huge grin>

/Stig

Ohh btw Marv - from what i gather - these gadgets must be "out of this
world", congrats on your new life as simpits primary hw supplier.