[simpits-tech] More from Hagstrom

Roy Coates simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 15:52:55 +0100 (BST)

As regular readers will be aware, I was very impressed with their KE72
keyboard encoder which provided me with a very simple and very very
elegant solution to the problem of toggle switches in my cockpit. (There's
a review of the KE72 at www.simpits.org)

I recently had an email conversation with the ever helpful support folks
at Hagstrom and asked them about rotaries, especially where there is full
rotation as with transponder and autopilot controls. This is what they
sent back, I hope its as interesting for you as it is for me!

--

Roy.