[simpits-tech] How much reality?

Sean Galbraith simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 02 Sep 2002 18:12:42 +1200

At 01:17 PM 9/1/02 -0700, you wrote:

> > Yeah I kinda worked that out...I mean after all this *was* going to be a
> > A-4 looking cockpit, but of my own design internally..... A bunch of guys
> > on this very list are responsible for blowing THAT plan ;-)
> >
>Oh, like we held a gun to your head. :)
>
>g.

Well I'm not pointing fingers.... BUT when I joined the list I was really
not sure what I was going to be doing... I'd always thought that I was the
only one on the planet who was interested in this stuff!  The I was exposed
to the quality of work that can be seen just by sampling some of the links
on simpits.org (and why is there no link to your '15 sim Gene?) and the
rest is history :)

Sean.